Pages

12.15.2012

Thank You


This is what I felt like this morning when I read the e-mail from Jessica at the Art of Education.  I was shocked, excited, and I even e-mailed Jessica to confirm the e-mail.

Thanks to everyone that voted for Organized Chaos!  Check out that side badge!  Yup, you read it right - 1st place!  I am honored to have such support.  I do hope that everyone that voted stops back from time to time to see what is happening in the art room.

PLEASE click on the Art Ed Blog award badge on the side - it will take you to a bunch of other AMAZING art blogs that will give you ideas, inspire you, and even give you support if you need it.  I am honored to be on this list with so many fantastic teachers and resources.

11 comments:

Chesterbrook Academy Elementary said...

Congratulations on your award.
Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Hooray! Mary and I are so happy you won!

Mr. E said...

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! May your readers be many & post be prolific!!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! You shine in every thing you do with the kids! Stadium Drive is lucky to have you! I miss you!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! You shine in every thing you do with the kids! Stadium Drive is lucky to have you! I miss you!

Sorry that last post was from me...Coco

Kathy Knight said...

You have always been above special! Keep your crazy senses alive and teach it well!

Mammak

Hope Hunter Knight said...

Congrats to you... Here's to another great year of inspired blogging!

Unknown said...

I won twice this year: Voting for President Obama and YOU!!
Congratulations!

:)Pat

Ms Novak said...

Thanks everyone!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I following your blog now :). I just shared the chain bracelets with my sister because she was nuts with those gum wrappers!

Beth Carter said...

Awesome Blog. I may have to try those bracelets, since I too was obsessed with gum wrapper chains. I think I have them in a box somewhere!